Are you embarrassed by your smile? Age and lifestyle choices can lead to your teeth looking yellowed and worn down. Teeth whitening is a procedure that can lighten your teeth to a more desirable shade. If you are looking for a quick and simple way to boost the appearance of your teeth, consider teeth whitening.
Tooth Whitening Options: KöR®
- Take-Home – Our take-home products include KöR-Night and KöR-Day. These products come with customized trays that help to distribute the gel evenly over your teeth. This treatment takes approximately two weeks.
- In-Office – We also use KöR for our in-office treatments for particularly tough cases. Usually, this treatment is done in conjunction with the take-home products.
What are the Benefits of Teeth Whitening?
- Professional Strength – Unlike with over-the-counter remedies, professional whitening products are stronger and more potent.
- Customized Trays – The trays used to deliver the whitening gel are customized to your teeth, which ensures a more even coverage.
- Choice of Shade – Professional treatment allows you to choose the shade you’d like to whiten to, and your treatment is designed around that goal.
- Long-Lasting – Professional teeth whitening typically last longer than store-bought whitening kits.
- Safe – Professional treatments are safe for your teeth and your dentist is there to ensure that the whitening is going according to plan.
How Does It Work?
Night – KöR Night is intended to be used directly before going to sleep. DO NOT watch TV or read with the tray on, as it can affect your whitening (due to increased saliva production). Use it after you’ve brushed your teeth for the night.
Day – Like with the “night” product, brush your teeth before you apply the product. You can wear this throughout the day and do not have to worry about increased saliva.
We will schedule appointments to monitor your whitening process. Please attend each of those appointments. Carefully follow all the instructions we provide. NOTE: Keep KöR refrigerated whenever possible and do not leave in a hot car.
We will discuss the procedure with you in-person. Many times, our in-office service may be done in combination with a take-home product. Please ask as many questions as you have and follow all the steps carefully.
Time for a Whiter, Brighter Smile!
At Bloomfield Dental Group, we know how important it can be to have a white, bright smile. Let us help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Call today!