What are Veneers?
Veneers are shells that are bonded to the top of your front teeth. They are wafer thin and, usually, made of porcelain, although they come in a variety of materials. Porcelain is the most popular material due to its natural reflective quality and resemblance to natural teeth.
Why Use Veneers?
- Whiten – Veneers are an alternative to traditional teeth whitening kits. Because porcelain looks so much like natural teeth, your teeth can look whiter and brighter, without anyone knowing you have veneers.
- Improve Their Appearance – If you have cracked, chipped or broken teeth, veneers are a great way to reshape and improve their appearance.
- Close a Gap – Gaps in your teeth might make you uncomfortable. Veneers can help you close that gap so that they look even and beautiful.
- Reshape Your Teeth – If your teeth are uneven or misaligned, you can change the shape of your tooth so that they look even and straight.
5 Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Improve Your Smile – Veneers can improve the appearance of your smile.
- Long Lasting – With good oral care, veneers can last 10 to 15 years.
- Easy to Maintain – Maintenance of veneers includes proper oral hygiene, such as regular brushing and flossing, and bi-annual teeth cleanings.
- Natural Look – Porcelain looks like your natural tooth, which helps it blend in with your existing teeth.
- Reshape Your Smile – You can change your smile without extensive dental procedures.
How Can I Get My Veneers?
Come in for your evaluation. If you and your dentist agree that veneers are right for you, we will prepare your tooth and take a mold to have the veneers created. The impressions will be sent off-site for construction. Once they arrive, we will schedule a second appointment to fit and bond your veneers.
Come Visit Us for a Lasting Beautiful Smile!
At Bloomfield Dental Group, we know the value of a beautiful smile. We want to use our experience with veneers to help give you the smile you’ve been looking for. Why wait? Call for your appointment today!